272 Pacific Highway
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
Ph (02) 8424 3405
Fx (02) 9436 0599
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 7.00am - 8.30pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- 7.00am - 2.30pm
- 16 Stations
- Free on-site car parking
- Wifi and Foxtel
- Holiday Dialysis
Where we are
Located in Crows Nest on the Lower North Shore of Sydney, The Mater clinic is conveniently positioned nearby local shopping, eateries and transportation hubs.
What we offer
The clinic has 16 haemodialysis stations with the options of Haemodiafiltration (HDF) and High-flux Haemodialysis using the latest Fresenius Medical Care Technologies. Our professional and highly qualified staff takes care of you throughout your dialysis treatment, ensuring you receive an excellent standard and quality patient care.
If you would like to make a booking, please phone during our opening hours and we will be pleased to assist you and do our best to accommodate your preferred days and times for treatment.
Daily Doctors Visit
- A nephrologist visits the clinic daily to supervise your dialysis treatment. This may include reviewing your ideal body weight, blood test results and medicines, and answering any of your dialysis concerns.
- We have arranged for a pharmacist to provide a full range of pharmaceutical services, including managing, ordering, and delivering your dialysis-related medicines to the clinic.
Nutrition and diet consulting
- A well-planned diet is vital to help manage your health. We can arrange that you meet with a certified renal dietician to advise you on a suitable diet plan.
- Massage is a good way to reduce muscle cramps while on dialysis. We provide a foot massage by qualified staff and have a reflexologist on certain days.
Pastoral Care Service
- A skilled team of professionals from The Mater Hospital including the hospital chaplain, pastoral care team and Eucharistic ministers, are committed to helping you deal with the day-to-day concerns you may have whilst a dialysis patient.
If you would like to provide feedback on our clinic service, please click here.