Welcome to Fresenius Medical Care Connect - your quick connection to our renal news!
Fresenius Medical Care Connect is our regular e-newsletter specifically dedicated to healthcare professionals. We want to update you on a variety of renal topics ranging from the latest scientific news to our company product updates and worldwide, as well as local renal events. We hope it will support you in your day to day clinical practice and patient care.
Below you will find links to our current and previous issues and if you're not yet signed up, please do so by using the sign up panel on the left hand side of the screen.
Thank you and enjoy!
- NEW Fresenius Medical Care Seating Website
- Making Medical History
- Strong commitment to Research and Innovation: 45 scientific contributions of FME at the WCN 2013
- Local Scientific Community Goes Global
- Efficient body fluid management with the Body Composition Monitor – presented at WCN 2013
- RSA Conference Report
- Join us at the ANZSN 2013!
- Scientific News - New study on Online Haemodiafiltration substantiates existing evidence on patient survival
- Seamless connection between dialysis and IT within the clinic - Fresenius Medical Care Australia introduces its Therapy Data Management System (TDMS) within its clinics to improve efficiencies and outcomes
- Water Education Forum - New ISO Standards for haemodialysis fluids. Are you compliant?
- 10-year old Kevin travels 6,800kms to Holiday in Australia - With the help of Automated Peritoneal Dialysis Kevin was able to turn a dream into reality and visit some of the wonderful sites of Australia. This is his story
- Celebrating 100 Years of Patient Care
- Fresenius Medical Care Today: The Renal Company
- Holiday Dialysis: Your Patients can discover the beauty of “Down Under” while we support you in taking care of their health
- Our Community - Our Commitment: “We are going Purple”
- Fresenius Medical Care celebrates the production of the 500,000th dialysis machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: aAPD – adapted Automated Peritoneal Dialysis
- Analysis Systems: BCM - Body Composition Monitor
- Upcoming Event: World Kidney Day